Sunday, June 10, 2007

I started one also







Ok, so I loved the idea of the blog that Katie and Julie have been doing. I actually had this blog account, well a different one, for like 3 years. I just never used it. But since I'm nosey and love to see how my friends lives are going and seeing their kids grow up, I figured, I'm probably not the only one, so here I am. I'm going to share my life with those who are as nosey as me. I can't promise I'll do it weekly like Kate, but I will keep it current. So here it goes.......My boys Cole and Cason. For those of you who don't know we just had Cason alittle over 7 weeks ago. All is good with both boys. It did take a couple weeks to swing into the rhythm of 2 now. But I couldn't ask for a better life. Cason is a wonderful addition, and is way less work then his brother was at this age. Amazing how they are so different. I think Kate can attest to that one. Nathan was perfect baby and Kyle (perfect also) but likes nights more then mornings, so I'm sure it threw them for a loop. Glad I got the hard one done first. So here are pictures of us.......ENJOY!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

What a beautiful family. We love you all soooo much.

Jaime Coop said...

Great pictures, They are so cute!
Love ya, keep in touch.
Jaime Coop