Sunday, January 13, 2008

Just enjoying life!



Just playing in the yard at Nonna's house. The yard gets pretty itchy and Cason has always had very sensitive skin, so this is the first time he's got to wander. I know I'm a horrible mom. But he seemed to like it even though all he wanted to do was eat the grass....I think Katie knows what I am talking about....


And this was a blast. Cole and I made a gingerbread house. We had such a good time decorating it. Well Cole ate alot of it while he was decorating. But he just enjoyed himself alot. And it wasn't such a big mess. Next year we'll do it again and maybe bigger.

Here is a rainy Sunday's activities. I tried to make a pretty melted crayon decorated jar, but it turned out very ugly so we threw it away. So I decided the boys should fingerpaint and I have some extra frames hanging around so we'll decorate their rooms with the wonderful artwork. Both boys just liked the feel of the paint. It was Cason's first time, but Cole's an old pro



We went to the circus with Mike's Aunt and Uncle and Cousins. All the kids had a blast for about the first hour, then they started to get fussy because it was WAY past nap time. But they all enjoyed it, especially the popcorn. The adults had a good time as well. The best part was went they had that globe where the motorcycles ride in them and there were seven cycles in that dang thing. Everyone was holding their breaths because there seemed to be no room left.



No comments: